Come cragv ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
EDIT: I spelt my own business name wrong!! Please note: Data Retriever. Thanks guys and sorry for the hassle.
DR is a small business that specialises in data recovery from all media types (eg. HDD, CD/DVD, USB drives, etc.). It also provides an IT consultancy service, drawing on years of experience and expertise in the industry.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Currently a small business, I am aiming to cultivate it into a major player in the city here. I wish to retain the same branding for the duration of the business life, to ensure maximum return on my advertising and branding in the community.
Main customer demographic is small to medium sized businesses (IT Consultancy and data recovery). Secondary customer groups include education institutions (mainly data reco, not IT consult. as they usually have in-house arrangements), and the general public (also mainly for data reco).
Regarding the logo, I've been hoping to merge two themes - hard disk drives, and dogs (due to the name 'retriever'). Possibly something around a paw print, HDD platter/dog tag, or simple dog kennel... needs to convey 'computers' and 'dogs', while being professional, simple and appealing.
- the business slogan is: professional data recovery at a fetching price! (does not have to be included in the design - more here FYI)
- needs to be simple, preferably only 2 or 3 colours at most
- needs to be easy to convert for use on a variety of print/online mediums
- please provide the art in a vector format - ideally one compatible with Adobe Photoshop. I'm new to this so feel free to contact me to help work out specifics. Thanks :)
- intricate detail/design - simplicity is desired here
- many colours - needs to be easy to reproduce in print as well as fabric/embroidery, and signage
- unrelated logos or designs that don't incorporate at least either storage or dog-related ideas
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti