I'm one of the thousands of Dave's out there, looking to distinguish myself on the web and on my business card. Hence, I am turning to you, the designer crowd to help me define the most important visual of my personal brand....
See also my other contest http://99designs.com/contests/19069
I need a logo that says davelawson.ca and somehow represents my personality - creative, technical, entrepreneurial. Primary use is for my web site which will branch off into a personal section, a professional section including resume, and my vintage musical instruments collection.
To help, I'm posting a few things
1. Copy of my FaceBook profile http://davelawson.ca/99designs/home.php.htm
2. Copy of my LinkedIn profile http://davelawson.ca/99designs/webprofile.htm
3. Some content I'm playing around with for my homepage http://davelawson.ca/99designs/dave…awson.html
Also - please check out my other contest at http://99designs.com/contests/19069
- must be readable
- I like simple, clean
- I love typography
- must work in black and white first
- please be sparing with gradients and reflections... I do not mind them, but the design should work without them first.
- [updated:] please no logos with the Canadian maple leaf; that concept for dot-ca's is a little overdone here in Canada