Come DDSIT ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I need a fun but mostly professional logo for my Dental technology company. I want something that's edgy and techy, but not over the top.
DDS Integration. Digital Dental Systems Integration may also be used in some marketing...
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Computer consulting company dealing with a Dental client base. We makethe computers/networks integrate with all of the Digital Dental tools(x-ray, camera, etc..). I am modeling many of my business practicesaround Dental practices, so a Dental feel to the logo is a priority. I'm looking for something modern, kind of cutting edge, but not so much that it would confuse non-technical folks (Dentists)
- Reasonably Simple
- Modern look
- As a possibility, use subtle dental graphics (teeth maybe?)
- Colors should not be overly exciting.
- Professional looking.
- Ability to print on brochures, business cards, clothing
- One brainstorm I had was to do something like Digital Dental Systems Integrationwhere the first letters (DDS) are capital and large and the otherletters small and lowercase. Integration could be formatted normally.
- Use at least DDS Integration, maybe incorporate the entire name as suggested just above.
- I would like to be able to separate the logo from the business name for watermarks etc..
- Bright, obnoxious coloring.
- Blue as the primary color. It can be part of an accent, but my competitor uses traditional Crayola blue.