Come jewishedproject ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Per cosa sei conosciuto?
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Target audience: leaders and educators at Jewish schools interested in educational technology (EdTech)
Program description: Since 2011, DigitalJLearning (DigitalJ), an initiative of The Jewish Education Project with major funding from The AVI CHAI Foundation, has been helping Jewish day schools and yeshivot integrate online and blended learning and educational technology into their classrooms. We believe that educational technology has the potential to enhance the quality of education, and must work in service of academic goals. In the hands of a good teacher, technology and blended learning can help to individualize instruction for all students, as well as provide students with access to learning opportunities that were previously unavailable. While day schools and yeshivot remain our primary areas of work, we are now working to expand our support to congregational part-time Jewish education settings.
Qual è il settore più indicato per la tua attività?
Altre richieste per il colore
Main colors: #00B3AD, #57584F, #BED600
Secondary color if needed: #2FB56A
Per darci un'idea generale su quello che deve comunicare il tuo brand dicci quale stile ti piace
ispirazioni per il design
1. Our official name is “DigitalJLearning”. Our abbreviation is DigitalJ so if in your version of the logo you want to split up "DigitalJLearning" please make sure DigitalJ is kept together.
2. Gotham Font (attached) should be used for all text.
3. Our brand colors should be used. I included the hex codes for the three main colors (teal, lime, grey) and the secondary color (emerald).
4. Our brand star (attached) can be used but is not a requirement.
5. You can see our old logo at DigitalJLearning.org if that is helpful. We have dropped the word "network" from our name and the new logo should reflect that.
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti