Come D'arci ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Centre for Learning
We are a Canadian federal government learning centre providing service to our internal clients. These services include library resources, training/learning sessions, career guidance. We would like to be perceived as professional and cutting edge with a focus on client service. We have been in operation for 15 years and although most employees are aware of our services we want a fresh, new look and image.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Internal federal government employees. Our clients range from administrative support to scientific/technical professionals.
Simple, simple, simple! We want a logo to focus on our name (Centre for Learning) but this could include a simple graphic. No graduation type logos please.
- logo needs to print easily and clearly on a variety of materials (pens, bags, gadgets as well as paper)
- will be used on our website
- no stock images or clip art
- we are open to colour variations (ie: blue/green) with a maximum of 2 colours
- type face should be clear and simple
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti