The Policy Leadership Trust seeks to ensure community colleges become a more effective and efficient path to credentials, jobs, and further education for underrepresented young people and adults in order to increase their opportunity and economic mobility. To achieve this vision, the Policy Leadership Trust has established the following goals:
1. Be visible in the discourse on postsecondary reform.
2. Fuel a national conversation about state efforts to support institutional transformation.
3. Be identifiable in actions taken by states, as they are informed by deep state and college experience.
4. Influence the adoption and implementation of structured / guided pathways.
5. Provide actionable intelligence to the growing network of Student Success Centers and drive their strategic direction.
Follow the link below to find more information about the program and other materials: http://www.jff.org/initiatives/post…uccess-jff