Notes on our training:
1. The mission of Intrinsic Resilience Training is to enhance the ability of our clients to optimize their natural response to stress and to become more adaptable in the face of today’s ever-changing demands.
2. Our training blends mindfulness and body-based awareness and stress-management practices that bring coherence between the body, brain and mind. This basically means that we help people tune into their stress response in the body and mind and work with what is happening physiologically, which affects thoughts, perceptions, energy, response to challenging situations, stress recovery, and so on.
For the eventual logo, we prefer something clean, simple and we like blue colors (we don't have to go with blue and would like to see other colors to see the effects). We want the logo to express an essence of multiple elements working together in our brains and bodies to bring about state of balance and the entire body/brain system being in synch.
3. The benefits of our training include:
Increased positive affec(mood), which is shown in studies to correlate to:
o Lower perceived stress
o Improved negotiation style (more effective negotiation outcomes)
o Higher job satisfaction and job achievement
o Better managerial and leadership skills
o Improved immunity
· Increased situational awareness (through direct measures of SA), corresponding to:
o Increased concentration and attention
o Increased bandwidth (able to take in more information in a given moment); lower attentional blink
o Fewer errors
· Improved cognitive performance, including:
o Enhanced sustained attention
o Greater cognitive flexibility
o More innovative problem solving
o Improved memory
o Better ability to think rapidly and clearly under stress (related to physiological stress recovery)
· Enhanced emotional intelligence (better management of emotions in self and others)
· Better sleep quality
· Faster recovery from stressful events (stress hormones, heart rate, breathing rate, nervous system coherence)
When you look at these sample logos, please note:
1. We are going to drop (for now) the work "Institute" but may put it in later so need to be able to separate the image from the name of our training (so when adding "Institute" later it doesn't mess up the image.
2. Please don't let these examples bound you. They aren't logos we necessarily like, but have some aspects that are pleasing.
#1: We like the dynamic nature of the swirling lines. We like the blues (particularly the one on the right with the darker circle).
#2: The top logo (diamond): the interior diamond represent the core of the system with a buffer around it that enables people to withstand stress
The bottom logo (triangle shape): we're not super crazy about this (or the top logo) but it does represent building blocks (like our exercises) and inter-relationship between multiple elements.