Come sarinadenise ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Opening our first Yogurt Bar in Houston, Texas. Running out of time - due to open next month but despite months of working with 3 different individual designers have yet to define our logo!! Please help!
Sweet Lola Yogurt Bar
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Our interior style is one of old world, vintage, upscale, inviting, whimsical. Our concept: four flavors of soft-serve organic frozen yogurt that our customers will enjoy swirling themselves into their yogurt cup, then a visit to the Topping Bar where they will choose their own toppings from an abundance of exclusive house-made toppings, fresh berries, roasted nuts, etc.
- Item 1... Who is Lola??? We do not want a design that looks so feminine that excludes men however it is a fact that women will drive our business. The product appeals to both sexes of all ages especially those who are health conscious - but young trendy women are the main demographic.
- Item 2...Colors are represented by the product:
- chocoate brown, raspberry (or some plum/berry color) and a luscious creamy vanilla perhaps with a splash of green and/or orange.
- Item 3...The logo could be a forward facing illustration of a female or a side profile. Or the logo could have berries. The logo could be a female with berries on her head or cap. Or the logo could be a vibrant graphic design suggesting the form of a female. It is not imperative that the logo have a female component to it - so am open to any design.
- Item 4... I would like a vintage font. (Not 50's retro -vintage - maybe like Art Nouveau) I like novella font but I noticed novella is not the same everywhere - the one I like is on myfonts.com. Not saying at all novella font is the one to use - just an example of the style I am looking for. Art Nouveau/Vintage are the key words. I like shabby looking damask.
- Item 1...I do not want bowls of yogurt in the design. I do not want ultra modern/contemporary. I do not want ice cream looking features in the design - like a ice cream cone or or big pile of ice cream swirled up.