Concordia Building Company LLC. See http://www.concordiabuilding.com for existing logo.
We are a company that builds offices and helps people manage the real estate property that they own.
We have an unlimited general contractor's license in North Carolina.
Although we are general contractors, all our Managing Partners have advanced degrees in engineering. Our style is to be very relational. We serve clients best by ensuring that they know we listen to them & by keeping their properties in great shape.
Our 'trademark reputation' is that we can respond and complete jobs very quickly. Our workmanship is high quality, and we build to serve the budget and desires of the tenants.
We have grown quite quickly in the last couple years. We started as SHA Homes, and when we entered the commercial real estate market we abbreviated our name to SHAH. It was a clumsy name and we have focused more on our workmanship and scheduling abilities, and less on our marketing side. (see http://www.shahcommercial.com). Recently we acquired/merged another company, and brought on staff to strengthen our marketing. Therefore we now need to freshen up our logo, to be more presentable to existing and potential new clients.
The current logo for Concordia Building Company is shown on http://www.concordiabuilding.com.
We like the dusky blue color, and need the diamond/triangle shape since we have truck decals that will only be changed later.
Our clients: Property owners/managers use our company when they need an office built for new tenants. Our typical work includes building doctor's offices, lawyer's offices, banks, high-end engineering offices, marketing firms, pharmaceutical companies, college administration offices, hospital administration offices.
What the logo should convey:
1. People who see the logo should envision a General Contracting company who is highly educated, utilizes technology effectively, is timely.
2. A very professional white-collar image. Don't want people to think "bulldozer", rather they should think "project manager who has great connections to guys with bulldozers"
What qualities should the logo have:
1. Bold, but not overwhelming
2. Clean, sophisticated, with depth
3. Up-to-date but not too trendy. (Need to give sense of long-term stability for real estate owners.)
Specs for the revamped logo to be:
1. High resolution formats to be provided: EPS, JPG
2. Uses of logo to include: business cards, letterhead, truck decals, T-shirts, brochures, printed materials.
3. Open to creativity, but need rebranding will be a year-long process & we want our current decals to have recognizable similarity.
4. Would be interested in logo options using only the word "Concordia", and also using "Concordia Building Company"