Our brand name has multiple layers. Take these in to account when designing:
- Electric ZOO is a zoo of creative people and or disciplines.
- ZOO represents the variety of services we provide.
- We are electric because we are always charged and ready to go.
The logo should consist of typography ("Electric ZOO") and a graphic element. The graphic element should tie in with the “ZOO” part of our company name.
We like the idea of looking at the animals as silhouettes with subtle electric/robotic features.
The logo preferably should contain different graphical elements which can be used as standalone icons.
The style should be simple. Almost iconic. The graphic element should be able to represent the name without the Typography.
The Typography should be an existing font. But it should be in unison with the logo.
We attached some initial sketches and images to indicate our line of thinking. This is just to inspire. Please elaborate.
- colored version -> open for suggestions
- Black and white (stylized) version, to be used for QR tagging and smallprint
Usable for both print and web
- with or without typography
.ai / .eps vector based CMYK and RGB