I like the pointers in this article on what makes a logo. https://designshack.net/articles/in…dont-suck/
Specifically, I like the points about
1. Visual double entendre. I'd really like to have a clever way of representing that realizer has two meanings (see above), so having a visual device that cleverly represents insight+make things happen.
2. Colour. I want colours that are quite energetic as "energetic" is part of the brand values. Perhaps blue provides a base of "trust" and then a touch of orange or yellow to bring more energy.
3. Custom font. The font I'm looking for needs to be confident and needs to feel custom, i.e. I don't want to use a standard font like arial, calibre etc. But it must be really easy to read.
4. Symmetry. when you use a lower case r at the start, and if you make the l and i in the middle look similar, then you have good symmetry <realizer>, it has a nice 3 letter, 2 letter, 3 letter pattern. I'd like to consider playing on this symmetry and making the most of if it the design.
Finally, note the 4 brand values of realizer:-
1. Surprisingly insightful: using science and intellect to uncover & deliver surprising solutions;
2. Empathetic: understand our clients’ human needs, and helping them to see the world more clearly
3. Energetic & inspiring: engaging and fast paced; inspiring people to grow; helping them have lightbulb* moments
4. Practically relevant: proven tools you can use tomorrow
*Please try not to use a lightbulb to represent insight as its too cliche!