Come Tynstar ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I need a logo for my fantasy role-playing game called Wizardry, which puts a strong emphasis on magic.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
My game is a "pen and paper" role-playing game (RPG), not a computer game. Basically, it is set in a usual fantasy world, but all player characters are able to do magic in some way or another. "Magic" does not mean they wear pointed hats like Gandalf or wave wands like Harry Potter, though. The game mechanics allow a multitude of different backgrounds where the character got his magic from and how it is performed.
I already have a poorly done logo consisting mainly of a medieval-style font, but all in all it is too plain and I really need something more elaborate.
The logo is needed for a (black and white) rule book and character sheets. Later on, it might be used for a website, t-shirts and a print publication.
- Fantasy/medieval style
- Some association with magic
- Color and black-and-white variants
- Needs to have the word "Wizardry". If you have a good idea for an additional symbol/icon, you arefree to create one and include it in the logo, but this isnot a requirement.
- Needs to work in different sizes. The current logo is 7 cm x 2 cm (2.8 x 0.8 inch), but the new logo should also work at a height of around 1 cm (0.4 inch) for the book spine (i.e. still readable, some/most details visible). The small size may use a simplified version of the full logo, if neccessary.
- Vector graphics files: primarily SVG, but also the original file format (such as .ai) of your drawing program.
- Overused clichés like pointed hats or wands.
- No subtitle or tagline.
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti