John Creek Giving Gala
Johns Creek Healthcare Association* requires a unique and festive logo for their annual gala. Normally in December, this is the first year the gala will be held in November. The event is a high end, formal ticketed event held at a prominent country club in Atlanta featuring live music and dancing, a seated dinner, silent auction with proceeds going to a local charity. We are looking for a luxuriant, inviting logo incorporating fall colors the event name, “Johns Creek Giving Gala”and possibly fall/thanksgiving iconography.
As each day of the contest progresses, we will provide feedback and adjust this summary, but right now we are open to ideas and creativity!
The website on which all promotion will be posted is http://www.johnscreekhealthcare.org
*While the host organization is the JCHA, we want this logo to be inviting to all, not just in the healthcare field, so medical elements are not needed.
Johns Creek professionals, potential attendees
Located just north of Atlanta, Georgia in the heart of the rapidly growing business district along Highway 141 where it intersects with McGinnis Ferry Road, the Johns Creek area radiates out to the three counties of Fulton, Forsyth, and Gwinnett, and has long been a leader in the medical field, where so many practices have found their suburban home. Continued growth has established the Johns Creek medical community as a preferred destination for referrals and treatment in Georgia.
1. Fall colors with a festive flair, i.e. not opposed to examples with a stylized, deconstructed cornucopia-like shape/image, fall/wintery leaves, and such, but please do not become focused or tied to these suggestions.
2. Aesthetically pleasing
3. Full color for use in print and on web
4. Need grayscale and black/white versions for printing and faxing.
5. For large size use (banner, projected on wall at event, medium size use (invitations, etc.), and small notations such as "Giving Gala Sponsor" icons
6. Would like image element of logo to be useful as background/watermark image.
7. Modern, dramatic and clean without looking too hip, young and trendy.
8. Final art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator
9. Needs to serve as a complement to our JCHA logo
10. Keep it classy!
11. See attached logo for a starting place. It's something I quickly pulled together having found the "Gala" logo online. LOVE this swash through the word Gala as it is a perfect representation of a creek. Need original version with better matching fonts and fall colors, and more 'umph'/fun element. Maybe gradient fill in on the swash? I leave it to the experts.
DO NOT WANT
2. Tacky, cliché
3. Anything too hip or too trendy
4. Mimic of JCHA logo, must stand on own and not look bad on the same page as the JCHA logo.