Come vewcapital ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Need a simple and traditional (i.e. not trendy) logo for a finance company. Needs to print well in color and black-and-white onto letterhead and business cards.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Logo reading "VEW Capital". Want "VEW" text to be stacked on top of "Capital" text, as opposed to all horizontal text.
- Letters must be simple, traditional, most importantly, easy to read. Examples we consider "simple and traditional":
- AIG (http://roddzblog.files.wordpress.co…-logo2.jpg)
- TPG Capital (http://www.tpg.com)
- Colors we would be open to: red and white, or royal blue and gold
- Graphic icon that consists of 5 lines, arranged any way you think is appropriate. One idea we like is to arrange them to resemble a wave.
- Hard to read or cluttered text
- Trendy designs
- Too many graphics
- No boxes or borders around the whole logo
- No graphic icons in the logo that resemble "V"
- Nothing resembling architecture or buildings