Come e.b. glassworks ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Design a logo for a fellow artist! This logo will be used on a website, promo materials, booth displays, on stickers, in art galleries, and in retail locations.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
I've been a flameworking glass artist for over seven years. I recently set out to establish my own own glassblowing business and artwork under the name e.b. glassworks. I'm currently preparing for two upcoming activities: 1) a promotional postcard to be sent to over 500 art galleries and 2) a wholesale arts and crafts show. I want to make sure I start out with a consistent look and brand behind my work. As a flameworking glass artist my works are small in scale, high quality, and finely detailed. I'm currently creating smaller works of craft, but in the future will explore and spend more time creating larger pieces of fine art such as goblets, vases, and abstract designs.
- On my website you can see I'm using "am sans" for a "wordmark". I like the font, and prefer a simple/similar font. I have a preference for lower case.
- Colors that represent glass are orange and blue (fire).
- I want the logo to stand on its own as "e.b. glassworks" and sometimes have the tagline, "flameworked glass art by eric bailey"
- On the contact page on my website, http://ebglassworks.net, you can see I have a picture of an ornament in a flame. I use this photo on the back of my business cards. (Just thought I'd include this info in case it helps in anyway).
- Logo should be able to be sized to smaller stickers to be placed on the bottom of all pieces of glass.
- Should appeal to high end galleries and small retail establishments.
- Would somehow like to convey "handmade" in the logo. Not sure how this can be done.
- Nothing cutesy or frilly.
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti