Come Vupal ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
FN Crazy is a thrice-weekly Daily Show-style Web video snarkfest where the celebu-chefs of the Food Network are mercilessly skewered by host Sarah East. It needs a logo...BADLY.
The FN Crazy Show
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
FN Crazy is, as mentioned, a Web show. We need a logo that is suitable for its Web site, and for use in the title card of the show. Right now, we have a logo that looks like a neon sign you might find in a cheap neighborhood bar & grill. Not cool. We need cool. And snarky. And an understated hatred of Rachel Ray. Preferably as a vector graphic.
- Something that says "The FN Crazy Show." Literally. It should contain those exact words. Emphasis on "FN Crazy."
- The graphic should scale to very small, as just one element on small Web video player, or very large, as on a t-shirt or other swag.
- The show is irreverent. The logo should be too.
- Make me thing of mocking Food Network without using the words Food Network.
- Make me think this is a professionally produced TV show, because it is. We pay real money and everything, and sell real ads to make that money back. Small denominations, but still, money.
- For God's sake, NO GREEN. That's Food Network's color, and every logo we've seen has been green'd to death. Stop that.