Come FormicMedia ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Formic Media, a search engine marketing (SEM) agency servicing small, local businesses, is looking for a logo that accurately reflects its fresh, unique nature. The term 'formic' relates to ants, which was chosen for it's reflection of an industrious, powerful and highly efficient community. Formic Media will work hard and smartly to boost clients' visibility, leads and sales via the Web.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The Formic Media logo will be used in print and on the Web. The first and primary application will be a corporate Web site. Additional applications will include business cards, print collateral and signage. First and foremost, the logo should reflect the approachable, fun but effective nature of Formic Media's SEM service offering, which will include research, recommendations, implementation and management of search engine optimization (SEO), pay-per-click (PPC) and social media marketing strategies. Formic will build the SEM strategies that can be implemented by the client or by Formic in a timely and efficient manner.
- Color palette is flexible, but should be contemporary yet timeless (see Anvil and MindShare logos mentioned above).
- While the obvious create concept/treatment may involve ants, they are not required or expected.
- The logo should pass the "tattoo" test...is this something I would put on my arm or lower back?
- The logo should work well in both Web and print applications
- We will need a high res (EPS) and lower res (GIF or JPG) format
- No complicated color bleeds, etc. that would be diffiicult to replicate across media types (or even embroidered on a hat)
- Nothing we've seen before (see Anvil's non-anvil logo for example)
- I'm hoping for a logo, vs. a wordmark, although an elegant wordmark will be considered.