Come Chad Burggraf ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We need a fun, core identity logo for for our umbrella brand.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Our company's primary focus is building great, simple, polished software that is easy to use and has a "light-hearted" feel (many modern web software companies do this fairly well, including 99designs).
We need a logo for the main umbrella name Tasty Codes. We will need additional logos designed in the future for a family of related products.
This logo should emphasize being clean, simple and unpretentious.
- Optional tagline: "Delicious software" (any case, with/without punctuation)
- Some sort of unpretentious visual anchor element (the only thing we've come up with is candy, such as a sucker)
- The ability to easily swap one or two colors and lay over a wide variety of backgrounds (e.g., white or black T-shirts)
- We are big fans of bold, bright colors
- Must look good in RGB (the primary display medium will be web) and be vector (open-able in Illustrator CS3)
- Should be fun!
- Background colors or gradients (must look good on a white background)
- Mirror effects
- Shiny effects
- Meaningless geometrical shapes or other tricks typically associated with "corporate synergy" or similar