I always pay out on contests even I don't use the designs. Looking for some creative ideas for a new game we created that is played over dinner. The atmosphere of the game is fun with lots of laugh. Looking for a logo to capture that same essence.
I'm thinking a cartoon-like logo perhaps with a waiter lifting off the silver serving dome and revealing the dinner quirks name. Here's how the game is played - this will give insight into the logo.
Each player is given a sealed envelope and inside are 3 dinner quirks they need to 'perform' during dinner to the wait staff and fellow dinner guests. Quirks include things like
- Talk about government conspiracy theories (i.e. JFK,Aliens, Elvis is alive, etc)
- Refer to yourself only in 3rd person (i.e.<Your Name> doesn’t like shrimp)
- During conversation make quotation mark in the air forcertain words you emphasis.
- Tell people they have something on their face but theynever seem to get it off., etc
- Go around High-fiving everyone
This leads to a lot of laughter, surprise and plain disbelief from people around you. I want that to come across in the logo. Perhaps even use the mystery sealed envelope in the logo.
- cartoon-like whimsical
- Dinner Quirks in the logo
- Like to see with the sealed mystery envelope and logo without it
- A logo that would look great sitting on a shelf in Starbucks like Cranium did
- Looking for ideas so I don't have too many 'don't wants' on this one.