Real Estate Capital Partners
I am a female real estate investor. A woman in a man's industry. I buy properties at a discount in order to make a profit. I have two clients: distressed sellers who need their cash QUICK and funding partners who want to earn a higher rate of return than they get elsewhere (i.e. bank, CD's, mutual funds...) Who am I? I'm a 47 Y.O. divorced woman trying to get rich slowly through real estate investing, trying to make some monthly net cash flow and properties so that I have things to leave behind for my children. I am a bit of a risk taker (scuba, motorcycle, walking on hot coals), but I'm pretty girly too -- high heels and dresses. It is said I'm attractive, and that helps to open doors, but in this field you've got to be tough and serious. I am all that, but I have a mischievous side. I am a dichotomy. People who know my serious side don't know about the fun side; people who know the fun side don't believe I'm serious. Dichotomy? I drive a Prius AND a BMW 135i! I do renovations, I buy short sales, I'm looking at apartment buildings.
Obviously I'm rarely at a loss for words... Besides leaving "stuff" for my children, I am also in real estate investing because it's FUN, it's EXCITING, it's playing with the boys.
I am the mother of four daughters and one son, and I'm wanting them to get as excited about real estate as I am, but so far, not so good...
I have two audiences:
* short sales
* death in the family
* family member put into a nursing home
* owe back taxes
* typically 35 years and older, equally male and female
* various income levels
* make a loan and earn a percentage
* become a partner in a deal and earn a higher percentage
* I need to be perceived as competent, professional
We buy/fix/flip some properties and we buy/hold others. We think outside the box for creative solutions to getting deals done. (E.g. seller cannot afford to fix property up to effectuate a higher price. We find a funding partner to finance the renovations. House sells for a higher price. Funding partner earns money on his money. Seller receives more than originally anticipated, and we make a profit.) This is just ONE example of how creative we can get.
* I am leaning towards blue/gray colors.
* I do not want anything "girly" on the card, but I don't want button-down seriousness to it (i.e. no flowers, butterflies, animals, pink)
* PLEASE SEE ATTACHMENTS!!!
* Playful, yet serious is ok, but serious alone is ok too
* I need to appeal to distressed sellers AND funding partners. I don't want sellers to think I'm not sympathetic, but they do need to know that I'm serious and wealthy enough to do as I say and have the wherewithal to buy their property in CASH
* Nothing cartoony
* This logo will become one side of my business card so I need it "camera ready" (I think that's what they call it???)
* I don't want it to look like anyone else's
The "LPS" attached file below was the front of my last business card. I LOVED that card because it got so much attention. People remembered it. I'm open to someone creating one like that with my new company.
The other attachment is something I was playing with myself. I LOVE the house built with money, and I love the colors. I really like for my future business card having a glossy front with just the company name and the backside would have all the personal information. I think it's more memorable. I definitely do NOT like the font I used though.
While I have attached these two files, I am wide open to ideas. I also don't have a "tag line" so feel free to create one...
This is my 1st time here. I'm excited!!!