Come jgeitner ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Design of a new logo - simple, cool and that looks slick!
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Basically I have a product, and I've bought the domain name which is my surname - Geitners. I need to be sending off proposals and samples to large organisations and although I have the email and so forth, to look professional I would like a logo designed I can use on business cards / website / letterheads when sending the proposal to these organisations.
Although the product is wine related, I don't want the logo to be associated with wine, I just want a cool looking slick logo that could be adapted to anything.
- Cool looking
- Able to use across a variety of things (various products)
- Professional looking - looking at HSBC, JP Morgan, Barclays, are all simple, effective and could be used across a variety of arenas
- Colouring wise I like blacks, greys, blue's and red's. Use of shading's cool, or highlights etc etc
- Would like logo not to have to be in "white box" if that makes sense
- Not too sure what I don't want, just nothing that looks over complicated; gimiky, or flowery.
- Anything so long as it protrays professionalism, power, courage, success, etc....
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti