Our logo was designed by my fathers uncle, who was a font graphics writer of the old school - so he did write/paint our logo by hand. Later we scanned the logo and a friend made a vector graphic out of it. Unfortunately we are still hand-made people and need some help with professional graphics.
Although we love our logo and the special style of it, we would like to fresh it a little up.
It would be great if the original logo is clearly recognizable in the new logo.
And at the same time it looks younger - and more like a logo.
Thank’s a lot for your ideas and creativity!
As a working base i put the original logo here for download
The name of our school is:
"Musik- und Malschule Heinen"
In the past we added this to logo sometimes:
"Private Schule seit 1985"
Instructions after the first design proposals
- We need a logo in only ONE COLOR, because we use it in white in front of colorful backgrounds and in black on forms etc.
- The parts "Musik-" and "Malschule" have the same priority.
- The violin key belongs to the word "Musik-" (music) and the painting palette to the word "Malschule" (painting school)
- "Heinen" is our family name
- The Original style MUST be part of the new logo
- We are looking for something more like a loge, so we like the logo of "Versano" from the chosen examples we like.
- I'm very interested in our logo elegantly placed in a circle like in the "Versano" logo
- the original Logo must be recognizable, therefore the vector graphic has to be used and not a font