We are a GPS data logging and analysis service looking for a new logo to represent our brand. We're searching for good ideas, creativity and style.
Our products and services are unique, and we want a logo to match - something that is instantly recognizable and memorable wherever it appears.
Our products and services are primarily targeted at consumers, but are also used by businesses. Markets include sports activity monitoring, including jogging, biking, skiing, racing, etc., and other position/location driven analysis and research. Our customers are active and somewhat technically inclined, but not overly scientific.
We're looking for a logo that incorporates a symbol that is recognizable with or without the company name. The symbol can be integrated with the text (for example, a stylized version of one of the letters), but must also be usable and identifiable when it stands alone.
The logo will primarily be used on the web and other digital media, but must also be usable in print.
Since our service is based around GPS tracking, symbols that evoke satellites, trails/tracks, data analysis, maps, or something similar could make sense, but we're open to anything creative and unique. Symbols should be more stylistic than realistic.
- "GLOG" and "glog" are acceptible capitalization.
- Style: technical, modern, simple/clean
- Colors: no requirements, but we generally find ourselves using shades of gray/black, shades of blue, and orange - whatever works.
- The logo should be presented on a white background.
- The logo must be usable when translated to black and white.
- No clip art, stock or photographic images.
File formats required
- Vector file format - ai, cdr, emf, svg or similar.
- Web file format - jpg/gif, layered psd