Come Onno ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Looking for a strong, expressive and Fun logo for my Great Little Company:
I work together with a team on large project, creating GREAT sites and products. Though it's only LITTLE me you hire as a business consultant or concept developer/project manager, I prefer to work in the COMPANY of my own network of free lance professionals.
Great Little Company
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
I work as a business consultant, concept developer and project manager for online projects: e-commerce sites, e-learning games, corporate sites, broker services, etc.
The Companies who hire me value my services because I quickly understand complex problems, am able to come up with clear, creative solutions, and know how to organize a project to bring those solutions to life.
I started Great Little Company because I wanted to be able to realize larger scale projects by myself, by working together with other freelancers. The name Great Little Company resembles this idea that a small one-person venture can take on larger scale projects and realize great things by teaming up with others.
- I want a sleek, strong and clean logo.
- I want the logo to be expressive.
- I like a logo to be 'layered': on 2nd/3rd view you notice different aspects.
- The logo should revolve around one simple basic idea
- The logo should have reference to my line of work and/or the network of professionals I am working with
- The logo should be fun, but NOT crazy funny.
- Feel free to play around with the great-little paradox in the name.
- People who see my logo should understand that the business is about online, me+my network, new ideas, clear solutions.- The work can be as colourfull as you like. But the same logo should also 'survive' in a strong 1 or 2 color non-graded version
- Fun is important, but message, impact and readability come first.
- I want the art in a vector format like that produced by Adobe Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator with layers.
- When printed the logo should fit in a 2cm x 2cm box and still stand out
- As a reference: I like the work of Nevil Brody, the French bureau Grapus, as well as those old socialist posters of the early 20th century.
- I don't like the typical 2.0 designs: gradings+rounded corners+drop shadows
- I don't like busy designs with too much going on
- a logo cluttered by a multitude of ideas
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti