Come green aid ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Green Aid is a growing Environmental Company focused on reducing household emissions and water usage.
Our aim is to help households reduce their carbon footprint and encourage sustainable living.
We provide a range of services to households starting from consultancy services to installation of insulation, energy-efficient hot water systems, solar panels etc.
We also generate and trade carbon credits.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our target audience are households (both home owners and tenants).
1. Logo & Business Card. The art file should be in vector format (*.EPS). Please use CMYK Colors only.
2. We PREFER a design involving interesting fonts or an interesting way of writing 'Green Aid'. If you are using symbols try linking it to the text ‘GREEN AID’. Please try to avoid using ‘+’ sign to represent ‘AID’.
The logo should include 1 or 2 hue, but no more than 3. Green should be included as this is an eco-friendly brand. Color scheme should be created so that a negative of the logo could be created, i.e. if the logo is designed with a white ground, it should still be recognizable if placed on a dark ground.
3. The design should be visually captivating yet sublime enough for an eco-friendly audience. By visually captivating we mean - A design that compels the reader to take a second look.
4. Should look good when printed in black & white.
5. KEYWORDS: Household, sustainable living, carbon footprint
Please don’t limit your selves to the above keywords only. I have listed them to indicate our area of interest.