I am looking for a logo/brand that represents my organisation 'Rose Out of Concrete' and what it stands for.
The logo must portray the message of a rose growing and blossoming out of harsh conditions. I am open to suggestions. The main thing is conveying the message and ethos of the company via the logo/brand
1. No Cartoons - I want it to be 'young' but not cheap or childlike as it is a serious organisation dealing with serious issues
2. Nothing elegant or fancy - Needs to be impacting,eye catching and edgy
3. If letters are used,the typeface should be clear and simple.The abbreviation 'ROOC' is acceptable.
4. The image must be strong as it will potentially be used on T shirt designs
5. Not too many colours, as we are a charity, but still needs to be vibrant and eye catching (especially for the T shirts)