The Next Door
The Next Door is a gastropub opening this summer.
- 66 seats inside, 20 on patio
- one page menu that changes often, from-scratch kitchen
- 8 craft beers on draft, changed out monthly/seasonally
- 20 other beers by the bottle
- 20 reds and 20 white wines
- small back corner unit of a smaller building in a quaint shopping center
- live acoustic music on weekends
- want old-world cozy pub feel with modern & shabby chic additions
- some walls covered with victorian door handles, antique lionhead door knockers, keys and locks. Other walls have b/w photos of famous doors (10 downing street, taj mahal etc)
- dark cherry woods with tones of beige, metallic and black cast iron are on the interior
- open for lunch & dinner daily. brunch on weekends.
- female servers wearing black pinstripe tank bustier w/dark denim and bistro apron, men wear solid colored button down w/ dark denim and apron
Located in a bedroom community. Small movie theater in our complex. A lot of "regulars" to be had in our area. Ages 30-55. Also quite a few military couples, the base is not too far from us.
We are looking to offer a quick bite to eat before the movies, fulfilling weekend brunch topped off with mimosas by the liter, a hearty lunch mid-day or a place to hang out with friends/family in the evening.
- black and white logo preferable (open to options, nothing bright though)
-bold and scroll fonts used together would be great (like the fonts Rina mixed w/Edwardian Script or something similar)
- would really like to incorporate the fleur de lis or lionhead knocker as seen in the collage attached.