We are revamping our brand to attract a larger audience and VC funding. This logo will be on our public website, the application, and all marketing materials. The website design contest will come after this.
We are looking for a great logo that can hang with the greatest logo's online today like Microsoft, Facebook, Twitter, and the like.
* Must look great on TV
* Should feel powerful and take advantage of a 'Centric' theme
* Want it to be people-centric, not too techie.
* Feel free to try something organic like animals, tree, food... may sound weird, but a designer should not be too limited.
* Fun and exciting
* The logo will be used on a Web 2.0 redesign of our website
* Logo should work as a favicon (16x16) without losing its recognizability
* Should retain the brand in black and white, with, or without the tubeCentric name.
* Preference to simple over complex.
* Need logo with and without "tubeCentric" name.
* No clipart
* Nothing at all like our current logo.
We will need vector and psd formats.
MUST HAVES TO FOR CONSIDERATION:
In order to rate the designs we really need to see the following on each design:
1. Entire logo with name
2. favicon (16x16) logo without name so we can see how the branding stands up
3. Logo in black and white
4. Entire logo on light (whitish) background
5. Entire logo on dark (blackish) background
We'll simply not rate logos that don't meet this criteria.
We plan on being very involved and will give lots of feedback!