I need a NEW series of logos for an expanding web based software support service. The logo needs to be designed so it can be used across a range of domains with similar name/brand/theme. Prototype was http://www.crmhelpdesk.com.au an on demand support service for MaximizerCRM software. New logo for this and future services - then new Web 2.0 web site.
I would like a new logo that can be used to "brand" a range of "support on demand" web sites. I have a current web site http://www.crmhelpdesk.com.au which has a logo for the business named CRMHelpDesk.com.au. You can review the exising logo, I'm not a big fan of the current logo, it works for that business but cannot easily be changed to suit. The "Red Cross" symbol in Blue works - but is not required - other suggestions welcome - however it does have some "help" connotations. VAriations on the theme are welcome.
I'm now starting a range of other support services based on the same idea but for other products. So I need a logo that can be applied to other service such as:
... and of course it will apply to rebrand the current business CRMHelpDesk.com.au.
The exact roll-out order is not decided - need a basic logo and theme so some further market testing can be done - so needs to be easily adapt to other products.
As you can see from the web site we currently provide on demand support for Maximizer CRM software. The service has been operating for 18 months as a proof-of-concept and we are now expanding. The web site is very Web 1.0 and will be rebuilt Web 2.0 with the new logo etc.
I'll consider new colors etc - and have the idea that the "HelpDesk.com.au" component can stay the same (not as existing but across sites) and the "Keyword" perhaps uses different colours eg CRMHelpDesk.com.au the "CRM" is different to "Sharepoint" in SharepointHelpDesk.com.au
- New logo for CRMHelpDesk.com.au
- Design which then can be easily applied to other sites such as:
- etc ...
- I dont think there is room for a tag line and haven;t used previously - would consider:
- "Support On Demand"
- "Software support on demand"
- Using the exising colour scheme for CRMHelpDesk.com.au would make the "rebranding" of that site easier - but I'm open to suggestions.
- Simple Web 2.0 Style (of that means anyting) - will only be used online and perhaps occasionaly promo items like mugs and shirts.
- Cant think of any "don't wants" at the moment - I'll flag them online as soon as I see any.