Come Andy Ellwood ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We want a bright, modern, innovative logo to reflect our personality as company yet convey professionalism and trust. We have just completed a competition and selected an excellent logo, but we want to rerun the competition with a less restrictive brief to encourage your imagination and creativity!!
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
HiberniaEvros Technology Group (HETG) was formed by the merger of two long standing Irish IT product and services companies in November 2008. We want a logo that reflects the new company working as a fully integrated entity. While our 20 year heritage is important, we want a modern, vibrant logo that conveys professionalism and a modern outlook. It should also be used as a brand mark that people will associate with us.
- Large IT Services Company (approx 80 employees)
- Focus on Infrastructure Architecture, Systems Support, Outsourcing, Managed Services.
- National Irish CoverageType of Customers
- Large Enterprise Customers
- Public and Private Sector
- Companies that feel that the quality of support and resources (people) available are critical in making their decisions about which company to chooseWhat HETG Represents
- Excellence in Technology Solutions and Service
- Pride in our expertise
- A can do attitude
- Team focus and effort
- Work hard but enjoy the work.
- Will go the extra mile to support our clients
- Flexible in our approachStaff Make-Up
- 80% technical
- 20% sales, finance and Admin
- If the design has a separate graphical element to the lettering, we would like versions with the graphical element above the name of the company and to one side (whichever looks best)
- logo must be 2-3 pantone colours, (pantone specified preferably)
- any text must be outlined
- Design to be supplied in both greyscale and colour versions.
- Need High quality (EPS?) version for printing
- Need Hi res JPEG
- Need Lo Res JPEG (for online and presentation use)
- Design must work when large (signage etc) and small (e.g. on business cards)
- The design could be used on print, online, normal word documents, mail franking, embroidery (shirts), engraved (corporate gifts) etc etc so should be equally effective in both colour and black & white/embossed.
- If possible avoid shading (or keep to a minimum) to ensure quality and accuracy of reproduction
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti