Come WSIApex ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I am looking for a logo for my new company. I want to see some kick ass designs that stand out from the crowd.
This logo must be timeless... or at least be able to last 5 - 10 years without any major updates. Open to most color combinations. Logo must present a "we know what we are doing" attitude... not be old fashioned or boring.
Note - I am looking for talented people for future work as well... Anything from Websites to print media layout and more logo work. There is recurring work to be had!
All Aces Marketing Inc.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
We help companies with a lot of their advertising needs from cultivating new leads and helping them turn to clients, branding of their company, website design, customer data tracking, email marketing, web analytics, and customer retention.
All Aces Marketing acts as the Parent company to two of my other companies... one is WSI - An internet marketing firm, and the other is Agel Enterprises where I am a distributor.
I plan on using this logo as my lead in to both other companies.
All Aces will also sell other products under the umbrella such as print media, Incentive programs (travel and Free Gas)
- 2 or 3 color max
- I want to see logos in reverse as well for other applications
- Must be website friendly - not too tall
- Icon - Some sort of Icon would be cool... can play on the "ACES/Deck of cards" idea.
- Tag line: I would like room for a Tag line of some sort, but I have not decided what it is yet. Still working on that. If you have an idea, throw it in! The idea I am working with now is "Don't Gamble on Marketing Your Business" or, "It's No Gamble Marketing Your Business When You've Got All Aces!"
- Tag line UPDATE!: I have a new working tag line.. it is "Marketing is no gamble when you've got All Aces!"
- Must have professional look...
- Have fun and make it Killer!
- Use Color schemes that are "In" style
- Files must be delivered in Illustrator - vector. Fonts used (if any) must also be supplied.