Come dhgarske ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
ibenefit.com.au will be a website that: 1. provides purchasing platform that gives purchasers access to better deals. Products will include cars, wine, tickets, insurance, etc. the URLs subdomain will change according to the product - i.e. tickets.ibenefit.com.au, flights.ibenefit.com.au, cars.ibenefit......
2. be the engine for affiliates to put the search engine on their website or intranet so they can pass on benefits to their own membership.
3. Eventually it will grow into a portal that gives consumers access to the best deals from a range of products, brands, services.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
we need a logo
1. logo that can be used on main website
2. be able to have words in front of it in subdomain (as in Summary point 1 above)
3. logo will be used on letterhead, business cards, and keynote (or powerpoint)
- OK... im not wedded to this statement... but it shows the feeling of the site... "who benefits? i benefit!" the logo should reflect this and also be able to be used with any product in front of it (as outlined above in Summary point 1)
- The "i" in the name is definately a personal thing, not a body part... it is "I" benfit... not a play on "eye" benefit... so unless it is fabulous, stay away from logos with an eyeball
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti