mipapage necessitava di un nuovo design di logo
e ha lanciato un contest su 99designs.
È stato scelto un vincitore tra 65 design presentati da 17 designer.
We’re looking for a clean, happy yet serious logo for a content based information site about Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada: http://www.infovancouver.com/
Audience will be English and Spanish speaking people, travelers and families looking to go to Vancouver.
1. We would like a logo together with InfoVancouver.com as a wordmark.
2. We would like the logo to have blue, green and white elements, something from the blues and greens seen on this page: http://www.rifidi.org/.
3. Sans Serif fonts (Myriad Pro is a favorite, but something else with character would be nice to see)
4. We would like to see some element of Vancouver worked-into/used-as the logo. Either the iconic sails of Canada Place or something that includes the mountain and water theme of Vancouver would also be appreciated:
5. Aspect ratio should be wider then higher.
We like the following:
- http://www.logospire.com/logos/700 - Layout and look and feel
- http://www.logospire.com/logos/2012 - Colors/Colorful (we specified colors above, feel free to include some others if it works for you)
- http://www.logogallery.net/?p=735 Concept of "Info" small and on top with "Vancouver" on the bottom = interesting, not req'd.
- http://blogsolid.com/ideas/ Cool font (Jekatep Bold)
Abbiamo riservato un posto per il tuo contest di logo.