Come Alison Meredith ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
CounselLink is an innovative start-up company providing online counselling services in Australia. We are launching in a few months and are looking for a logo that appeals to both counsellors and consumers to sign up to this important service.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
CounselLink is an innovative start-up online services company, providing online counselling services in Australia. We match psychologists/counsellors with clients and they then meet online. This means someone from Western Australia can be counselled by someone via webcam in Sydney who has the right skills to help them via webcam, for example.
We will launch in the next few months! We need a logo that will go on our website, business cards, letter head, etc.
There's a lot of interest so far in the service, which is really exciting, and I hope to be able to take this service really far, and truly make a difference.
- Must demonstrate our brand values - professional standards, confidentiality, caring, straightforward and transparent. Sometimes we think Oprah Winfrey personifies our values!
- The logo and / or font must be inviting, sensitive, crisp and professional appealing to both counsellors and consumers without being too ‘corny’ and encourage consumers who need the service to use it (Australians are culturally similar to Americans, but we may not talk as openly about our emotions and there is a bit more of a reluctance to go to a counsellor than in America).
- If you use the word CounselLink in the logo, note that the word ‘counselling’ in Australia is spelt with 2 Ls not 1 L (as it is in the US). This means our name is like the word ‘counselling’ but with a K at the end instead. I’d prefer you to play font-wise with the 2 words counsel + link, rather than just with the K.
- It's up to you about the colour scheme - but I'd suggest a calming colour given the nature of the company. I do like the blue used on Barack Obama's website, but really it's up to you!
- Composition and colour must be equally effective in colour as in greyscale, and across different resolutions.
- Nothing stereotypically Australian (eg. Kangaroos)
- ‘Counselling’ spelt with 2 Ls.
- Nothing kitsch and corny.