Clean Slate, LLC (“the Company”) has developed a new advertising platform and consumer safety product that will be distributed at grocery stores throughout North America. The Clean Slate Mat is an sanatary paper mat that provides shoppers with a sanitary surface to place their groceries while shopping. The concept was born out of a demonstrated need in the grocery store industry: shopping carts are dirty and, potentially, dangerous for shoppers. The Clean Slate Mat is solution to this problem. It is a one-use, completely recyclable product that prevents the spread of food-borne pathogens while doubling as a unique and completely new space for in-store advertising. The advertising space will be sold to both local and national companies, offering a variety of options aside from the actual cart liner "real estate" such as social media marketing and smartphone apps to virtual coupons.
Stores to be used in:
Companies to advertise with:
- Local and National companies that have products sold in said store
Requirements for Logo:
- Keep colors to a minimum (2-4 max)
- The actual clean slate mat itself is in the shape of the bottom of a shopping cart. If you dont know what shape that is, look it up. this would be a good shape or starting point for the logo.
- Keep the logo simple as it will need to be printed on a variety of surfaces, and mostly on an absorbent, coaster like, material.
- Be creative
- Stay in contact ....we will work very hard in communicating any changes, ideas, or new direction in which i want you to go with the logo. The more we can talk, the more likely we are going to like, and pick, your logo.
- This is going to be a nationally seen logo. We are currently negotiating contracts with some very large companies and stores so this logo will undoubtably seen by thousands of people every day.