Come Daveeyboy ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Looking for a logo for a new ninja-related apparel product. We're developing a simple track jacket that has various components that will "transform" its wearer instantly into a ninja. Yeeaa...have fun!
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Looking for a logo for a new ninja-related apparel product. We're developing a simple track jacket that has various components that will "transform" its wearer instantly into a ninja (e.g. pull out ninja mask and hood in the hood/zipper area). The idea is the jacket will be relatively traditional, in that there won't be any large, goofy logos or images on it that would lead anyone to believe it was anything but a normal jacket. We would like to have an original ninja-related logo on it, but nothing too flashy. In other words, something that would look like a "real" apparel brand logo.
We don't have an exact...or even general idea in mind for the design, so I'll apologize in advance if we're a bit all over the place on the initial design submissions. I think once we see a few submissions, we'll begin to get a better idea of what we're really looking for.
We are a niche, funny, humorous product, but the whole idea only works if our jacket appears to be a legit piece of clothing before we "transform" into a ninja. We would like our logo has to reflect that.
- Logo must standalone as an image (no text) so we can place it on the jacket, but also have a text component for things like the Web site. That means it CANNOT be too detailed. Think of something like
- Text component should read "Insta-Ninja" or "Insta-Ninja.com"
- We're leaning towards black, white, grey colors...but we're open to different color profiles
- Looking for a design that has mass appeal and could be used for any apparel brand, not just a niche, humorous product
- Nothing too Asian (i.e. over the top "chop socky" font types) We like the Asian look...just not to a point where it could be considered offensive.
- We do not want anything too detailed. It has to serve as a standalone logo that could be placed on a piece of apparel (like a simple sewn on patch for the logo).