Come Rob1166 ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Weburban started in 1994 and since then we develop software for computers, mobile phones (like iPhone and Android), and web sites.
Some of our clients include: Apple, Qualcomm, Disney, Toyota, and government agencies including Homeland Security and grants for projects supplied by the NSF.
Our staff are all highly technical scientists with advanced degrees. However, our company culture is very relaxed and we more closely resemble our clients in the entertainment industry.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our target audience will be two basic types:
1. The logo will be seen on all our iPhone software.
2. The logo will appear on documents being read by important people in both corporate and government positions.
Audience members will typically be advanced users or high level clients.
The logo should be both serious and playful, but grounded in something timeless and traditional.
We like the mixture of serious things mixed with funny or fun things. For example:
- Cartoony looking electronics inside a vault or crest
- A seal or wings surrounding a crazy vial of liquid ooze, bubbling
- Mad scientist type stuff
- An electrical schematic done in a funny, cartoony way, inside a formal border
- A cartoon computer-mouse and lab equipment inside a crest
A lot of what we do is very secretive and private. This has caused us to be perceived as a type of "skunk-works" facility where clients trust us to help them develop intellectual property that we will hand off to them when it's complete.
*please see attached for some logo concepts we like.
Inserimento in cima alla lista dei contest aperti
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti