Come Matt Kirk ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
JKK Cranes, LLC
JKK Cranes is a crane inspection, testing, and training firm located in Seattle. We were started by Jay Kirk who has had a successful career testing cranes for the last 30 years in various shipyards across the country.
We are an eclectic firm: Jay is a hotrodding gearhead, and Matt is a web designing computer nerd.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
The target audience for our business is small shipyards, maritime organizations, construction firms and small businesses that own cranes. All of our business is located inside of Washington State centered around the Seattle area.
Likes in a Logo:
* Powerful colors: Red, Blue, Yellow, Green
* Icon plus text
* Memorable logo
* Simple and impressive
Dislikes in a logo:
* Hard to read
* Too many colors
Some gritty details:
1. The logo must be on a white background
2. Since JKK Cranes has Cranes in the title there should be less emphasis on an actual crane in the logo.
3. The logo must not use more than 5 colors
4. Preference put on sans-serif fonts like Helvetica and Akzidenz Grotesk. Though open to others if well composed.
Files must be transmitted in PSD format.
Most importantly: make it remarkable :) . We want someone to see the logo and remember JKK Cranes.
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti