We are a portfolio of education businesses currently operating within Australia with plans to acquire more businesses over time and to expand internationally.
We’re a group of specialist educators that understands the journey of a student is a hard one, not unlike the journey of the hero:
1. Experiences an event that forces them to start a journey of learning and knowledge gathering
2. Seeks support from their community to depart for the quest
3. Steps out into the unknown
4. Meets characters along the way that bring value/learning/mentorship to help the student
5. Rises to the challenge
6. Overcomes a final battle/struggle
7. Returns to the place from which they came, who held them up in the first place and convinced them to take the risk, takes the value of that quest and acquired knowledge back to the community
We take responsibility of the student’s journey seriously. As a group we only acquire businesses that have a legacy of respect from their industries because of the purpose they bring to the communities they deliver to. We won’t settle for less. We bring that sense of purpose and responsibility and share in the joy of the transformational journey of the student, our hero.
What problem is it solving? Understanding that the student’s quest is a difficult and noble one that requires the support and understanding of the full organisation. We don’t just seek to acquire students, we equip them with the tools and knowledge they require to succeed in their quest.
Who is your audience? 1. Internal employees of the business we start and acquire.
2. Owners of businesses we seek to acquire.
3. New recruits.
Who is your competition? Study Group Australia, Education Co, Scentia, Think Education, Laureate
What’s the tone/feeling? Adventurous, courageous, warm, real, approachable
How will you measure success? Project delivered within timeframes with usable assets we can quickly deploy. Positive feedback from internal leadership team. Differentiation from category.