Come Coach Johnson ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
If you like to be challenged, then this contest if for YOU! I need an amazingly original logo for my new Leadership Coaching Firm. Looking for a tight combination of a light bulb and stars that has a web 2.0 feel (gloss, 3d, gel, shine, etc). This will be the first of several needs and the winner could land a position on my design/branding committee! As Jay Z would say... "SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT..."
Inspiratude Leadership Coaching (note: Inspiratude is a combination of the words inspiration and attitude.)
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Winner of this contest could receive additional business for design of a blog logo, business cards, and other web needs.
The logo is for a new leadership coaching firm called Inspiratude Leadership Coaching. I am currently laying the foundation for a blog, which will be the firm’s first service offering. I am also in the process of writing a leadership coaching book that is due out late this year, early next and will be the firm’s first product offering.
Inspiratude’s target audience will be those in the age range of 18- 30. The firm’s philosophy is that a desire to inspire and a positive attitude are the two most important ingredients to leadership success – dispelling the myth that young people in corporate America can’t be great leaders due to a lack of tenure or work experience. That said, the logo should be hip enough to register with this age bracket, yet corporate/professional enough to register with anyone outside this age bracket who is interested in leadership.
- Here are some links to light bulb images I like, try and make your bulbs look like this: http://mirror-us-ga1.gallery.hd.org…-3-AHD.jpg,
- http://www.techtrendgroup.net/logo/…_image.jpg (I think this is so hot, lets see if you can make an exploding light bulb with stars coming out!)
- I have two color schemes in mind. Scheme 1: Red, White, & Black. Scheme 2: Royal Purple, Gold, and Black. I am open to any other color schemes you all may want to present, but those are my preferred ones unless you can blow me away with something else.
- I’d like to see some incorporation of a light bulb and stars. One thought I have is to have stars bursting out of a lightbulb (symbolizes a star being born or growing from the power of thought leadership). Please note, I would like the light bulb to look as real as possible. Not a big fan of the cartoon looking bulbs.
- I would like a web 2.0 feel to the logo with some type of glaze, reflection, 3d, and/or gel appearance. This is where you can be creative as clearly I am not, lol.
- As for the text, I’d like to see “Inspiratude Leadership Coaching”. An idea is to have the text in a circle with image of star and bulb in the middle. But I’m totally open to how you choose to blend text and image. No desired font, but remember to make it appealing yet professional. Some sort of cursive maybe???
- Here is a contest a business partner of mine hosted and I really like to give you a sense for my taste buds: http://99designs.com/contests/6589/…435646.jpg.
- Cartoon looking light bulbs or the use of stars that are not directly tied to the light bulb itself.
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti