Come rbright ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
ZuluLog.com is the world's most popular online pilot logbook site. We host flight, maintenance, scheduling, and other records for pilots, aircraft owners, and companies.
As a result of our success, we have outgrown our current logo. We need a great new logo to replace the old one.
Note that the "Zulu" in ZuluLog.com is pilot-speak for the letter Z.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our target market is individual pilots, aircraft owners, corporate aviation departments, airlines, and other professional air transport companies. Ninety percent of our users are male. Our target audience is well-educated, intelligent and incisive.
Our company's success is built on the reputation of our service for reliability, security, efficiency, and professionalism. Our new logo should reflect these qualities.
A few other rough guidelines:
- No cartoons
- Nothing related to the South African Zulus - this is a website for pilots!
- Ideally, our new logo will be professional but also suggest action
- Please don't forget the capital L in ZuluLog.
- The logo will be viewed mostly online, so it must look good at different sizes, and obviously must look good on our site's home page.
- The above are only guidelines. YOU are the artist!
I'm the CEO of ZuluLog.com. I am very excited about this project and
will provide feedback several times per day through the duration of the
contest. A fresh logo is critical to our company's continued success.
UPDATE: I have guaranteed the prize money. We need your design!