Come THM ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
I am about to launch a new website, LocalMassage.com, and need a logo. The site will hold a database of local massage therapists around the country where users can search and find massage therapists in their area. Both erotic and non-erotic massage categories will be represented.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
I am looking for a simple, text based logo for my company. Nothing flashy, nothing cheesy, no icons, no tag lines. Just a simple yet catchy/interesting text based logo. LocalMassage.com will carry listings of massage therapists in your local area. The site will have both erotic as well as non-erotic massages which means that visitors to the site will be looking for anything from traditional massage therapy to gay/erotic massage and everything in between. Therefore the look/feel of the logo should be gender neutral, professional, and appeal to a wide range audience, both men and women. Colors should be gender neutral as well. Nothing too flashy that might be misconstrued as "seedy", nothing too masculine or feminine.
- Text based logo. By this I mean that I dont want icons, images, or pictures. No pictures of, for instance, two hands massaging the logo or anything tacky like that. The theme of the site and the uniqueness should be stylized in the lettering itself. Examples of what I'm talking about are logos of the following companies: Jetblue, Ebay, Buy.com, Yahoo, Microsoft etc. These logos have a distinct look and feel without needing to resort to icons or symbols.
- Subtle, subtle, subtle. The logo design should be interesting, yet subtle.
- Color: should be gender neutral. Nothing too flashy. Colors that appeal to both men and women, young and old, gay and straight. No hot pinks. No fleurescents. But the color shouldnt be too passive either, for instance no really weak pastels.
- The name of the site and the company is "LocalMassage". Please note capitalization in the first letters of each word, the rest of letters are lower case, and the two words are together without a space between them. I am open to slight variations on capitalizations and spacing on this if you see fit but this approach is what I'm targeting.
- The winning design should have two versions of the name, with and without the ".com" at the end. So version one would be "LocalMassage", version two would be "LocalMassage.com".
- No major icons or images.
- Nothing too flashy or "seedy" looking
- No tag line
- Nothing over the top or in your face.