Come Peter QGA ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Queensland Gate Automation (QGA)
I am a sole trader looking to sell access control systems including gate automation motors, traffic barriers and other access control systems to gate installers, fencing contractors, building developers and architects. The products I have are superior to most in Australia in terms of their features and reliability. I will be targeting businesses throughout Queensland, Australia and intend to expand my business to include other security related products in the future. I would like an image that portrays quality as I am aiming to promote this as my competitive advantage over other products in the market.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
The target market includes gate installers, gate and fencing retail outlets, building developers, architects and fencing contractors. The business will be focussed on B2B sales and will span across Queensland.
I am looking for a logo to represent my business – Queensland Gate Automation (QGA).
Here are some guidelines:
- We want the logo to be sharp and professional
- The main image that we want to represent is that of quality
- The typeface must be clear, simple and bold, something that stands out
- The logo could just include the letters QGA or the entire business name
- Feel free to experiment with colours
- I would rather not have the logo focussed on Queensland as an area, even though this is in the business name
- Feel free to experiment with the use of a gate suggested in the logo
- I would also like to see logos without any “pictures” – just the letters QGA strong and bold to see what works
Please do not use any stock images or clip art in the logo.
The files we will require are:
Print file format - .ai (CMYK) and .pdf (CMYK)
Web file format - .jpg and layered .psd (RGB)
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti