Come bennage ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Asian Eatz is a business that offers customizable web sites to owners of Asian restaurants at a very low cost.
In addition, we help them to promote their restaurant by linking them with other online services and providing higher visibility when potential customers search for places to eat in their area.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Owners of Asian restaurants. Yes, it's somewhat broad, in that we have several distinct nationalities/cultures we are targeting.
The primary targets are Chinese, Japanese, Korean and Vietnamese.
We want to be easily identifiable to this audience as a company that provides a service/product to restaurant owners.
* must relate to restaurants
* must reflect a sense of broad Asian culture
* must not be offensive to the potential target audience
* prefer that the name be incorporated in the logo
* prefer that the iconic part of the logo could be used without the name (yes,that conflicts a bit with the requirement above, that's why I say "prefer")
The intended primary placement for the logo is on a website. However, in the future it will also appear in mobile apps.