We're looking for a sassy, yet simple, stylish, and happy! logo for our new website which will feature organic cotton bags and hard-to-find, unique accessories.
We like the creative and imaginative styles found in Urban Outfitters / Anthropologie, but want to have something that will make us stand out. Our target demographic is 30 to 45, upscale, creative, fashionable, environmentally-conscious, and youthful.
This could lead to a website design project that includes a Home Page, Multi-Product Page and Product Details Page.
Would like to see design in black & white, as well as color.
My business partner and I are starting abag-centric business, starting out with organic cotton bags and totes.
The logo should reflect a fun, free-spirited, upsale, and fashionablepersonality. The website will have similar products to http://www.dogeared.com/category/canvas-bags and reusablebags.com, but will have more of a boutique feel.
Logo will be used on website and tags for products (must be able to shrink design to 1" width).
- cool colors: light blue, greens, or even goldenrod,but easily visible
- may not need to have entire name spelled out
- one potential idea could have the H in happiness resemble a purse/handbag
- organic but fashionable, upscale boutique feel
- possible to translate to small tags or labels for products
- can be retro-modern (like anthropologie)
- could have swirls, vines, bubbles
- no rainbows, owls
- nothing too dark
- no peace signs or anything hippie
- no purple