Come dimeros ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
This contest is to develop a logo, business card, and letterhead for a startup services company. A second follow-on contest will be held for the website design. Dimeros Inc. markets B2B and provides invoice validation services to small telecom companies using the SaaS delivery model.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
This contest is for a logo, business card, and letterhead. The following should be kept in mind during the creative process:
- Our customers are generally conservative and risk-averse.
- We market to the CEO & CFO - these are educated, serious, bottom line people
- Credibility, reliability, and accuracy is crucial to our customers
- Our service helps our clients determine when they've been over billed by vendors so they don't overpay
- Dimeros is the concatenation of the Greek words "dikaios", meaning "just", and "meros" meaning "part" - i.e. we help customers determine their "just part" of an invoice that should be paid. A logo play on that aspect of the name would be good, but is not necessary to win the contest
- There is no official tag line a this point, so suggestions are welcomed
- With the above in mind, be creative - the design is wide open at this point (except for don't wants below)- Payment will be made via Escrow.com and not released until the following two conditions are met:- (a) The contest winner signs a witnessed agreement transferring intellectual rights for the design
- (b) A trademark mark search is completed to ensure it is unique and there are no infringements with other designs. If necessary, the designer may need to modify the logo
- clean and professional
- a logo that will also work well with a website
- overly complicated design or color schemes
- a "D" based design could win, possibly, maybe...
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti