Come bizwriter ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Need to redesign a logo for BusinessInfoGuide.com using vibrant colors and more dynamic design than what we currently are using.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
I run BusinessInfoGuide.com, which is a directory of resources for entrepreneurs, authors and speakers. We are getting ready to redesign the site to look more like a magazine and would like a fresh new logo with vibrant colors.
- The logo should use the business name: BusinessInfoGuide.com
- I would like the logo to emphasize the capital letters BIG so that they stand out
- Our new tagline is BIG Ideas for Entrepreneurs, Authors and Speakers and may or may not be included in the design--I haven't decided
- For a color scheme, I would like vibrant colors with the primary colors being a dark turquoise or peacock blue and lime green. Additional colors may also be used.
- I'm not quite sure what I want the logo to look like so I'm looking forward to seeing your creative ideas. The focus of the site is to provide articles and resources for business owners, authors and speakers. The new content layout for the site will focus on Business Growth, Articles, Books and Resources. Perhaps the logo could represent growth in some way. Or it could represent a directory. I've been thinking about incorporating some nature elements to represent growth (plants, trees??). I am also interested in possibly using a leaping frog in the design as this is the mascot for the site.
- Overall, I'm not exactly sure what I want so I'll be paying close attention to your ideas and will do my best to provide feedback.
- Anything too simple. I would like this logo to be much more dynamic and interesting than the one we currently have.
Contest veloce (fast track)
File da consegnare
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti