Come MarkBaldock ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
We are looking for a logo to promote our Church mission statement:
- Connecting with God
- Connecting with each other
- Connecting with the community
We’d like a logo to reinforce our aim on letterheads, newsletters and powerpoint presentations.
The Salvation Army Tea Tree Gully
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
The Salvation Army already has an organisational logo (http://www.salvationarmy.org), but we are interested in complementing this with our church direction – building closer relationships with God / Christ, with each other / our Church / our congregation, and with our community.
- Christ – The Salvation Army is a Christian organisation, so Christ can be represented by God, Jesus or the Holy Spirit – we aim to learn more about God, have closer communication etc;
- Church – People associated with the faith, families attending the church – we aim to connect, teach, strengthen and encourage each other;
- Community – People living in the area surrounding our Church (http://www.teatreegully.sa.gov.au/p…typen=html), people who come to us for help/welfare, people our congregation has contact with at work, school, sports etc - we aim to reach out to our community to build relationships with them, share our lives/experiences with them and share our love for God with them;
- Ability to grayscale without impact for print material;
- Vector (.eps, .pdf, .ai) or Layered (.psd, .tiff) formats so we can use in different mediums;
- Words are not necessary if mission is presented clear enough, however can have words if they are suitable;
- No need to mention “The Salvation Army” or “Tea Tree Gully” at all as we'll likely include the organisational logo with it on most mediums;
- No cartoon characters;