Come Marion Keyes ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Mountain Law Group
We are a medium-size group of lawyers with offices in several of the Colorado mountain towns (Breckenridge, Vail, etc.). You may see our current logo at http://www.mountainlawgroup.com. We focus on business, real estate, employment, construction, and municipal law (no criminal defense). We are somewhat conservative (as mountain lawyers go). Nonetheless, most of us only wear suits when we have court hearings/trials.
Dicci qualcosa su di te e sulle persone che vuoi raggiungere
Our target audience is business owners, general contractors, sub-contractors, landlords, employers, municipalities, real estate investors, etc. Very white collar types.
1. Please no "scales of justice" logos. We see this in many law firm logos and consider it to be trite.
2. The logo should, in some way, reflect the fact that we live and work in the mountains.
3. Simple is better than complex.
4. We are looking for both color and black and white because we can't put color logos on our engraved letterhead. For color, we prefer forest green (along with white and black, of course).
5. This logo will be used for: letterhead, our firm website, envelopes, signs, advertising with newspapers, mementos (pens, drink coasters, coffee mugs, golf shirts, etc.), and business cards.
Inserimento in cima alla lista dei contest aperti
Contest veloce (fast track)
Abbiamo trovato dei contest simili che potrebbero interessarti