Come nimbex ha cominciato il suo viaggio per il design di logo
Im looking for a new, more professional looking logo to replace the current text-based logo that we are using.
Che cosa ti ispira e qual è la visione del design della tua attività?
Basically we are looking for a new logo that will be used on websites and all printed materials. We are wanting to replace the current logo that is just some plain text with a splash of color that i threw together in photoshop. We are a web-based software company that is in the middle of producing our first big product and are looking for a new logo to go along with the first release of the product.
- Would like Pantone Orange 012C (or its nearest equivalent) to be included somehow.
- A modern look.
- Something that will look good on dark and light backgrounds or alternating versions for light and dark backgrounds. It would be preferable if the finals come on a transparent background so i can pick the background color rather than having it set by the image.
- Hothing to overpowering/over the top
- Preferably nothing that is a single color only.
- I would probably like to steer away from the use of an image of a fox, but i can be steered. (Appologies for leaving this one out)